MC Crew: exa13 (Project Leader and Everything Work unless Modeling and Mapping), Demonwolf (Mapper) | Credit of This Mod: Njunja for Eastern Armour OSP, Yoman for Face Cover Mail Helmet OSP and other that was support this mod.

ATTENTION: SINGLEPLAYER MOD CANCELED

Sorry for the cancel, but there is some reason.

First, I don't want a history change it way, Its not funny to see Khalid Ibn Waleed the never-lose commander was taken down at Constantinople.

Second, I still can't control the seed of lord family, and you will see Khalid Ibn Waleed is the father of Amr Ibn Ash, weird huh?

Third, I still can't control lords behaviour, I know you are going to mad at Amr Ibn Ash when Amr said "Omar Ibn Al-Khattab is one of the hypocrite", I don't want to change the sense of every Muhammad's (PBUH) Companions.

Fourth, I stuck at the research, I can't find 20 Byzantine, Sassanian, Ghassanid, Armenian, Jewish Geneneral.


As the singleplayer was canceled, I still have an Interest in multiplayer. The cancel is for honoring the sahaba (Companion) of Muhammad PBUH, and I love arab civilizations.

As-Salamualaykum (Peace be upon you)

Troops Preview

The Rashidun Army
Click on the Picture for bigger size
More Troops Preview will be post soon

1 comment:

  1. Aleyka salam amigo.
    Fist I was like Shh...t ;he wont do it SinglePlayer. But infact you're right; I got your point ; I longly thought to a similar Idea.
    Then I deflected in semi-historical storyline and dropped it out.

    If you need 1 or 2 scene someday or some opinions(yes I'm useless :D ),then I'm Tcherski on TWforum ;)

    ReplyDelete